Chick/ Poult Shipping
~ How We Ship Our Birds~
* Our birds are shipped in a special USPS approved (and required) Avian Shipping Box, this box costs us $20 and that is what we charge you.
* Shipping is with USPS (they are the only ones who ship "lives" or live birds. The shipping charge is generally always between $50 and $70, so we charge a flat $60.
* We can fit 14 week old babies per box.
* We can fit 8 four week old babies per box.
* We can fit 4 two month olds, per box.
* Two adults per box. (anything over 6 months old).
* The minimum order number of baby chicks is 8.
* The minimum order number of four week old chicks is 4.
* They usually always get to their destination in two days. I've had very good success shipping this way.
*We love our chickens and know you will also!!!